AADECA - Argentine Association Of Automatic Control

Banner Aadeca - Institucional

Institutional-Brief History

AADECA was founded on November 22, 1968 under the name of “Argentine Society of Automatic Control”, becoming a founding member of IFAC in the same year. In 1968 the Organization was registered as “Argentine Society of Automatic Control, and since 1976, when AADECA obtained its legal identity, it holds the present name “Argentine Association of Automatic Control”.


Although our institution has its origins in academic cloisters, the prestigious professionals that led this institution have never lost sight of the importance of the combined efforts among University, industry and users.

AADECA does not receive State nor Private subsidies, and its resources exclusively come from its members’ fees and the benefits of the activities that organizes.

Thus, from its Social Statutes up to the planning of its different activities carried out for more than 40 years, its goal has been joining the opinions and add the talents resulting from the different areas of the society.

See Statutes (Spanish version) Imagen Corte de cinta exposición AADECA 2004 Ribbon cutting ceremony at AADECA 2004 Exhibition Imagen Acto Inaugural AADECA 2004 Opening Ceremony AADECA 2004 Exhibition

Sponsor Members

SPONSOR
USER MEMBERS
Logo CH2M HILL ARGENTINA S.A.
Logo Phoenix
ADHERENT
MEMBERS

AADECA is member of

AADECA has agreement with

  • Icono de LinkedIn

© AADECA 2011

AADECA: Callao Av. 220, 7th floor (C1022AAP) Buenos Aires, Argentina Telefax: +54 (11) 4372-6580 / 4374-3780 / 4374-1684